Wondering if your milk supply is decreasing? A few of these tips were helpful to me and I hope they are for you too!
– Relax…. believe it or not, stress can affect milk flow/production. That is the last thing you want.
-Understand that hydration is key, so drink up! Drinking water is especially helpful while you nurse your sweet baby
– Fenugreek pills boosted my milk supply (check with MD first)
-Nurse on demand
-Mother’s Milk Tea helped, but for me, the tea was not as effective as the Fenugreek pills
– Steel cut oatmeal helps boost milk supply
– Some moms swear by lactation cookies (tried one and although it was tasty, I did not notice a change in my milk supply)
– Check out kelly mom, as this site is a great resource for nursing moms or soon to be moms
– A lactation consultant could also provide assistance (they are the breastfeeding gurus)
Remember, you are doing a fantastic job nourishing your sweet baby. Your body was made for this!